Skip to main content
Hi everyone! this time I will tell you one of my activities on last week.

      so,.. last week, the 10 grade of 3 national high school, doing some activities called LDKS in pusenif Bandung. 

      LDKS is a program for all of the 10 grade. the program is a semi military program for build a attitude of leadership and the sense of nationalism.
     our coach and builder mostly soldiers, we stayed in pusenif ( maybe pusenif is an army headquarters, but i'm not really sure, he he, sorry guys :') ) 

      so we stayed there for 3 days and 2 night. 
the activities are seriously made us very tired. after a day full of lesson, (and to be honest guys, I always felt sleepy in every moment) , we just slept like 2-3 hours each night.

      the things that made our heart beating is when the lunch, breakfast, and dinner time. why? because we just got like 5 minute for ate our food. either that, the soldiers and some of the seniors were very discipline. 

      we usually just got 10-20 minute for cleaned up our stuff. ( to be honest (again) I didn't take any bath for two days :') ). forget about taking a bath, you will be felt very lucky if you had brush your tooth. 

     the second day, our activities were mostly outdoors. some of the student got sunburn. and in the after noon, we walk to taman makam pahlawan ( like a soldier grave) for the night activities. And I think, this part is my favorite! 

      the student walk in the grave 3 by 3 person. i walked with my classmate, Kinanti and Annisa. Kinan was a bit scared, so while we walked trough the grave, she always holding my hand. Annisa is walked in the front, she sang islamic songs. for me, I,m not really scared even when we smelled some aromatic flower. I don't know why but when we saw a dark silhouette passed by, I just said, "maybe that was a soldier or our senior, don't be afraid guys". even if, until th end i still don't know who is it.

     but the funniest moment is when we nearly finished our walk, we met a senior that asked us our name with a polite voice. before that, we had a mission that we shouldn't say our name, our business, etc. (the previous senior and soldier were kind and still joking, but this person is very serious!)

   I don't know why but in the end, i didn't tell my name to anyone, except the commander of the soldier. I'm kinda happy because some of my friend failed because they gave their name.

    after we finished our walk, we drunk tea and ate boiled cassava. after that, we slept. we woken up in the middle of the night and doing some "renungan" (like introspection), some of the student were cried, but I'm to sleepy for that. ( please don't be like me guys :') )

    we walked back to pusenif and slept again. we did some outdoor activities again before eating lunch, and because this is the last meal were going to eat, they didn't ask us for eating in 5 minutes.
we enjoyed the lunch. after that we watched an old Indonesian nationalism film, G30S PKI,
but, I slept since the film started until done , I'm felt very worst because I always felt sleepy, we just slept 2-4 our a day, Who won't be sleepy?

    but as a forgiveness for sleeping during the movie, I had re watched it at home with my dad.

and,... after we cleaned and packed our bag, we finally go home, yay!

for me, it was a very great experience, I learned a lot from that.


thank you!

Hani 29/09/2017

sorry i have no picture guys, our phone were collected by the seniors so i can't took any picture :')
by the way, I'll post the photo and video about the Djuanda Forest Park in my next post!

Comments

Popular

hi guys! today I'm going to tell you about my experience when I fells so thanks full to someone. okay, so this story happened when i was in the middle high school. I am 13 years old back then.  so, it was the new year holiday. as usual, my family always put on a visit to my fathers's hometown. my father's hometown is in the Central Java, near Jogjakarta.  my father's hometown is very beautiful. there are rice fields everywhere. the streets around the rice field are big and shady. that is a nice place for walk. Then, i use to borrow my cousin' bicycle for cycling around there. But that time, she was a bit moody, so she didn't borrow me her.  but the air was so good, so i really want to go cycling. so i borrowed my grandpa's bicycle, an old bicycle from nearly 30 years ago.  usually, i go cycling with my dad. but he had something to do so he can't accompany me.  so i go cycling with myself. At first, i just cycling to the place that I've be
Japan and Dutch Cave in Djuanda Park  Dago, Bandung       Dutch Cave or well-known as Goa Belanda is one of the caves in Bandung, in addition, Juanda Forest Park Japanese cave. Dutch Cave is a cave that was bigger and built Japan's first of the cave, built in the Dutch colonial period, Dutch cave was once used as a tunnel built for hydropower.Japan Cave is one of famous historical place in Bandung. Japan and Dutch Cave area prove the agony of Indonesian people in the past. In here we can learn many of event that happened in the past, especially in Bandung.        Resides in Forest Park Ir. Juanda - Bandung, there are two historic caves. The distance of Dutch Cave and Japam Cave is about 400 meters. the name of the cave indicates the ruler at that time. Dutch cave was built in 1918 and Japanese Caves built in 1942. In Dutch caves, there are about 15 hallway and several rooms like the Space Room for a place to rest/sleep the Dutch Army, Interview for the prisoners, Prison
TSUNAMI Remember what hapend in Aceh on December 2002? It was a tsunami at indian ocean at the west coast of the northern Sumatra that Killed about 200,000 more people. But what is Tsunami is? what coused it? Tsunami is a Japanese word: 'tsu' meaning harbour and 'nami' meaning wave. Tsunami are waves caused by sudden movement of the ocean surface due to earthquakes, landslides on the sea floor, land slumping into the ocean, large volcanic eruptions or meteorite impact in the ocean. Until recently, tsunami were called tidal waves, but this term is generally discouraged because tsunami generation has nothing to do with tides (which are driven by the gravity of the Earth, Moon and Sun). Although some tsunami may appear like a rapidly rising or falling tide at the coast, in other situations they can also feature one or more turbulent breaking waves. A tsunami is different from a wind-generated surface wave on the ocean. While wind-generated waves in deep wa