Skip to main content
our vacation plan 

After a long week of exam, we will have a semester holiday.
We discuss about our plan for the holiday. 

Hanifa  :" Hello Putri, Hello Annisa" I'm greeting with a big smile
Putri     :" Hi Hanifa" 
Annisa  :"Why you so happy Hanifa? is it because a boy? you crushing someone?"
Hanifa  : "What? of course no! I'm happy because semester holiday is near! I can't wait for                   it!"
Putri     :"So what? do you already have any plan?"
Annisa :"Is it with a boy?"
Hanifa  :"Hey! please stop teasing me! i already have a plan! you guys are curious, don't                      You?"
Putri     :"Okay, tell us about your plan hanifa"
Annisa :"And also tell us about your new boy"
Hanifa  :" I have no crush my dear Annisa, by the way, I'll visit my grandma in Bangka                         Island! I've wanted to go there since last year!"
Putri     : "Oh! good for you."
hanifa  :"Hehehe... what about you annisa? do have any plan?"
annisa :"Of course i do. i have plenty of it. if i tell you now, it will take plenty of time. Let start                with putri. Putri do you have any plan?"
putri     :"Family time, my self time, and fell free."
hanifa  :"Well that's a simple plan. what about you annisa? do have plan with you boy?"
annisa :"OMG.. How dare you!!! No i'm afraid i don't have any boys. and i'm happy for that.                 well my first plant is i want to get away from here. I love go to Lombok. I miss my                   hometown. I hope i can go there."
putri      :"Well that's nice. hopefully we can enjoy our plans"
Hanifa   :"Yes! I hope this holiday will running smothly'

               done, thanks for reading guys! ^0^
               by the way, some of this conversations is just a fiction, don't take it serious guys! 

written by Annisa, Putri, an Me ^0^

Comments

Popular

17-21 March 2019 Remember what was held by 3 Senior high on that day? Yups, it was Tur Budaya to Bali. Unfortunatelly, I didn't join turbud. My father didn't allow me to. But its okay, on that date, I wen't to my uncle's house in Cilegon, Banten. I acompanied my grandma there. My grandma lived i Bangka Island, after we go to our uncle's place, grandma will soon go home to Bangka Island. I didn't regret for not came to Bali. Because of that, I have a week full of my quality time with my grandma, since I was to bussy in my school day, and I just have half until one our to talks with my grandma every day. On that week, we cooked and shopping together. And she's also told me about a lot of her stories, wich I've heard that a lot of time. But I've never get bored with her stories. I love my grandma so much. She's a great women with 7 child. Things that made her is a hero for me is because she's widowed when my mom was in the university. Bu...
TSUNAMI Remember what hapend in Aceh on December 2002? It was a tsunami at indian ocean at the west coast of the northern Sumatra that Killed about 200,000 more people. But what is Tsunami is? what coused it? Tsunami is a Japanese word: 'tsu' meaning harbour and 'nami' meaning wave. Tsunami are waves caused by sudden movement of the ocean surface due to earthquakes, landslides on the sea floor, land slumping into the ocean, large volcanic eruptions or meteorite impact in the ocean. Until recently, tsunami were called tidal waves, but this term is generally discouraged because tsunami generation has nothing to do with tides (which are driven by the gravity of the Earth, Moon and Sun). Although some tsunami may appear like a rapidly rising or falling tide at the coast, in other situations they can also feature one or more turbulent breaking waves. A tsunami is different from a wind-generated surface wave on the ocean. While wind-generated waves in deep wa...
Old stories about bakdes Bakti desa, or in English we could say it as devotion for Village is an annual event held by 3 senior highschool. Bakdes in an obligatory event for the 11th grade. Our bakdes is located in Desa Kertasari, a small village in Kabupaten Bandung. Kertasari is an farmer village, since there are a lot of field. Me and my group, Roro, Zika, and Fira, stayed with Ms and Mrs Pudin. Ms and Mrs Pudin lived in a small house with 4 main room, that divided into 2 bedroom, 1 living room, and the kitchen. I love their kitchen, it was a small semi modern kitchen with a small fireplace. Every morning, Mr and Mrs Pudin sat in front of the fireplace to warm up their body. Both of them are retired, they lived by the money that their child sent to them. they have 7 child that lived around the village. Mr Pudin used to be the head of the neighborhood. And after he's retired, his son is the head of the neigborhood. Mrs pudin can't talks Indonesian, so there were a ...